Project Management Office Lead (m/f)
Project Management Office Lead (m/f)
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Project Management Office Lead (m/f) for our location in Stockholm, Sweden
About the role:
In this role you will act as functional leader for the governance of projects and portfolio across the organisation. The role will provide advice and guidance, monitoring and assurance, advocacy and education with respect to technical and customer projects, and their delivery, and to executives, project managers, project planners and project controllers at all levels. Additionally this will include a reporting framework focussed on value added advice and early identification of risk and issues for all major programmes and projects across the organisation.
- Drive the Customer & Technical Projects Governance Reviews:
- Coordinate reviews with key stakeholders.
- Ensure data quality from Gate Review, Risks & Opportunities database, Resource Planning, and Finance data.
- Minutes and Follow-up on actions on monthly basis.
- Sync Sales data into future resource planning and support Bids planning.
- Support Bid Management with project schedule, ensure resource planning transfer into Primavera.
- Ensure proper Project Launch following contract award.
- Support Financial review of project in coordination of resource planning.
- Support Technical Project Management with Product Adaptation Work Package planning and governance.
- Act as the primary contact for the divisional Project Management Office.
- Support Key Business portfolio by being the interface to Product Development organisation.
- Standardize Project Execution across different Business Units.
- University Degree in Engineering or Business
- Typically, 3-4 years of experience, minimum 2 years of Project Management experience.
- Working experience either in Project Management, Bids, Product Management
- Knowledge of using Primavera P6.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office is required.
- Desired competencies Lead change, Business acumen, problem solving, communication, team leadership, planning, drive for results, flexibility.
- Language skills required advanced/business fluent level of English and Swedish. It would be highly beneficial to have at least a medium level of German or French.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: General Management
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com