At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day.
Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking to hire a Safety Engineer for our office in Stockholm, Sweden
Purpose of the Job
Execution and coordination of safety activities in customer projects.
Our safety engineers ensure that the delivered systems are safe and fulfil the expectations of the public.
The Safety Engineer initiates and performs safety and risk analyzes to evaluate the safety of different system solutions.
The Safety Engineer provides leadership to ensure that all safety aspects are considered. He/she shall make sure that the necessary safety activities and their documentation are done on time and has the right quality for a safety approval of the system. He/she will also be the contact person for external parties in safety issues (customer, assessor, national safety authority etc.).
The Safety engineer shall be able to contribute to the improvement of the company’s safety processes, and to have the capability to develop in the direction of validation.
- You will define what safety-related activities that are necessary for the project, based on templates and established processes;
- You will monitor the progress of the safety-related activities and gather the results;
- You will write the safety evidence of the system;
- As safety engineer in a project, you will work in cooperation with the rest of the project core team;
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of the company’s safety processes.
- Relevant engineering degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering), preferably a Master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering field preferably as safety engineer or system engineer;
- Experience in railway industry is an asset;
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards, EN50126, EN50128, EN50129, EN50159 or IEC61508, ISO26262 and Knowledge of European Rail Traffic Management System is desirable
- High knowledge in Technical writing
- Safety engineering processes (Hazard and Operability Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- Advanced Swedish and English language skills are a prerequisite.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services.
Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Safety Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com