We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently looking for a
Safety Manager for our location in Stockholm, Sweden
As a Safety Manager, you will manage, perform and ensure the activities related to safety assurance in projects.
- Coordinates all the Safety Assurance activities related to Interlocking & ETCS (European Train Control Systems).
- Performs Safety analysis, identifies hazards, characterizes hazards and associated risks, identifies requirements to mitigate risks, manages closure of hazards and requirements with traceability of evidence.
- Performs, manages and ensures that the activities and methodologies (risk acceptance criteria, safety analysis, verification and validation) related to safety assurance are applied in development programs under his/her direct responsibility. Review Design, RAM, Integration and Testing activities from a Safety perspective.
- Organize and attend periodic reviews with the experts of the teams
- Builds Safety Reports, Safety Validation Reports and Safety Cases to confirm that the project/system complies with the specified safety requirements and defend those argumentations in front of internal and external assessors.
- Defines and follow-up action plans to mitigate open points and to close the findings of the assessor (if any).
- Safety Work Package responsible if one or more safety assurance engineer are involved in the project.
- Budget and planning responsible for the safety work package in the project.
- University Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications/Software Engineering/Computer science or equivalent
- Working experience in safety assurance for safety-related projects/systems (4 years) OR working experience in safety assurance for safety-related products (2 years) & working experience in safety-related products design (2 years)
- Able to understand safety principles of possible safety architectures.
- Able to apply CENELEC/IEC Standards for Functional Safety
- Able to understand HW electrical schemes with both discrete and integrated components and discrete knowledge of SW safety architecture and design principles
- Preferably knowledge of signaling principles
- Task focused and detail-oriented approach
- Strong analytical skills and work ethic
- Team player, Proactive behavior
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Swedish language is a strong asset!
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-10-18
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com