We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Scrum Master for our location in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the job
The Scrum Master is the functional leader of a cross-functional agile, international team in charge of developing an ATP System (automatic train protection). As a Scrum Master you will facilitate and make sure the team has the right competencies and capacity in place and that it can deliver without impediments and/or roadblocks. Team Scrum Master is responsible for reporting Team status and performances to higher management and to drive initiative to improve its team performances and the working environment.
- Facilitate work inside your Team and cooperation between Teams.
- Collaborate with Team Leader in supporting Team members personal development.
- Responsible for KPI update and KPI visualization and team deliveries on QTC (quality, time and cost).
- Possess a Master’s degree in Engineering.
- Proven record of relevant experience or specialized/ cross-functional knowledge required in a similar role (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role).
- Signalling railway knowledge is a plus (or similar industries: Automotive, Aerospace).
- Scrum Master certification is desirable.
- Knowledge of engineering leadership.
- Essential experience and understanding of: Software Development life-cycle.
- Adapt plans and priorities to address resources and operational challenges.
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-09-03
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org