Senior Accounting and Tax Specialist
Senior Accounting and Tax Specialist
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Senior Accounting and Tax Specialist in Västerås, Sweden
About the role:
The person in this role will have the capability to build credibility in order to become recognized within the Finance and BT community in Sweden as an independent, equitable stakeholder with the responsibility to support ensuring the accuracy of the Country’s Financials. This role will report to Head of A&R. Building and managing relationships between the key stakeholders will be a large part of this role as will the ability to challenge all stakeholders to continuously improve their contribution to the deliverables and also own deliverables. The person should work for and support compliance, process Improvement and overall contribution to the delivery of the Country Financials in a timely and consistent manner.
- Participate to ensure the accuracy of the country’s Financials information covering actual performance, budget, forecast, strategic order intake, Order Backlog, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet Items, Cash Generation, Overhead Expenses and other statutory (environmental) or Group requirements
- Participate to ensure on time delivery of information to the various stakeholders e.g. Corporate, Group, Division (Business Partner), Local Management, Statutory bodies, tax authorities etc.
- Project accounting support to divisions
- Support for several legal entities within the Nordic Region, act as single point of contact for all accounting issues and to the accounting provider.
- Participate to ensure strong liaison between the FSSC, business controlling, Group finance and non-finance business community to ensure performance issues between stakeholders are addressed in a timely manner and participate to solve/improve potential issues.
- Support to ensuring compliance within the country/area, of all Corporate GAAP and all BBT Group Controlling/Finance Directives
- Support to ensure adequate control environment exists that fully meets the Ontario Security Commission act, local statutory acts as well as Corporate/Group requirements
In conjunctions with Regional Head of A&R and (Central) process team, this role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the A&R team to ensure all process deliverables are met timely and consistently in coordination with other finance functional areas e.g Divisional and Group Functions (Tax, Treasury, IS etc).
- Experience in general finance & accounting, Finance Processes and systems
- Local GAAP knowledge for Nordic countries
- Local Tax accounting, VAT, Local Audit
- SAP & PC Literate (MS-Office tools, Lotus Notes…)
- Long term contract accounting
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Job: Financial Statement Reporting
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-09-08
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org