Senior software developer
Senior software developer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking to hire a driven Senior software developer
for our Rail Control Solutions division in Stockholm, Sweden
Purpose of the role
As a Senior software developer you would be in charge of the development and maintenance of Bombardier Object Controller System (OCS).
- Development of new features on Bombardier signaling products used on the field today
- Development and maintenance of tools used to configure and test Object Controller System (OCS)
- Handle trouble requests and solve customer issues with problems found when using Object Controller System (OCS)
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical engineering or other relevant degree
- Experience in the development of software products, maintenance of software products
- Strong experience with embedded Linux software development in a relevant industry (e.g. industrial control, automatics, robotics)
- Experience in low-level embedded development both bare-metal and by using embedded OS. Mainly in C, C++, and assembler.
- Good understanding of software and electronic product development
- Safety-critical software development is an advantage
- Architecture of microcontrollers such as Intel 8051, and more complex RISC processors architectures such as PowerPC and ARM.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com