Services Project Manager
Services Project Manager
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need
to be. It’s all about progress.
SERVICES PROJECT MANAGER For our location in Luleå, Sweden
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Based upon the strategic objectives of BT and Services Sweden, working collaboratively with the Depot Manager(s), this position is responsible for driving, reporting and managing Project performance and results, identifying Risks & Opportunities, interfacing with the Client as necessary, overall project reporting, the quality of all reporting and ensuring the Senior leadership team have full visibility of project performance, concerns, issues and risks.
Responsible for managing all formal capabilities that allow for the scheduled measuring, monitoring and drill down of a Project’s performance against pre-defined key targets and compliance to critical business processes. Including the flagging/escalation of KPI’s should they fall outside of a pre-defined performance range Lead and govern the application and use of project standard business practices, mechanisms and initiatives designed to establish a systematic approach to Services globally following the defined BT Services AES 2.0 protocols.
This position is expected to identify, develop & execute integrated activities, plans and supporting management processes/procedures.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL:
- Driving, reporting and managing the overall Project performance and results, identifying Risks & Opportunities, interfacing with the Client as necessary, overall project performance reporting, the quality of all reporting and ensuring the Senior leadership team have full visibility of project performance, concerns, issues and risks.
- Deliver world class safety, reliability, availability and overall fleet performance. Taking appropriate actions in cases where Project performance is not meeting expectation.
- Govern the development and perpetual delivery of the Project Business improvement plan linked to the Deep Dive findings (BT Best Practices Business Diagnostics).
- Support Sales & BD leads in defining how BT Services systematic approach to O&M brings and delivers value to current and potential customers.
- KPI Dashboard data analysis, reporting and governance
- Drive policy deployment, transformation and governance into the Project focused on Standard Processes, People Engagement and Performance
- Support Bids and Sales to develop Service’s strategy, products and offerings including but not limited to vehicle maintenance, operations, infrastructure maintenance
- Identify, explore, evaluate and support opportunities to reduce Services operating cost, our overall labor footprint, our efficiency and effectiveness in the overall best interest of BT
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- University degree in a technical area such as: Engineering, Manufacturing. or a Commercial Degree with technical background.
- Previous experience in a relevant role, ideally in transportation industry (railway, automotive, aerospace etc.).
- Working experience in Project Management, Contracts & Legal.
- Swedish and English language skills required.
- Willing to travel.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: SE-BD-Luleå
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-08-10
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com