At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are now looking for a Signalling Engineer for our site in Hässleholm, Sweden.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Railway signalling system design of a specific application with safety requirements
- Decide about technical solutions related to application design/SW Configuration
- Following applicable internal and external railway rules and regulations
- Co-ordination with other systems for a railway project
- Report the status of assigned work package to a work package leader/project leader
- Participate in customer meetings as required representing the specific area of expertise
- Participate in bid preparations in new projects
- Compose pre-studies, investigations
- Deliver in time with required quality
- Support to installation, test and commissioning during construction of system
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND CHALLENGES
- Railway signalling system design of a specific application with safety requirements.
- Create and deliver specific application documentation to secure quality and safety
- Time, cost and status reporting of the work packages included in scope
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Railway specific rules and regulations knowledge desirable
- Railway process and signalling systems knowledge desirable
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Primary Location: SE-SKA-Hassleholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org