Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Are you interested in working wirhin a large international organisation, with the posssibility to challange your abilities and develop personal competencies as well? Do you possess knowledge about railway processes and signalling systems? Do you want to be a part of an exciting journey in developing the future og signalling systems? Then you might be the right candiate for the position.
Please be advised that we are screening candidates on a ongoing basis, and the position will be closed once we have the right candidate.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBITIES
You will have to make decisions about technical solutions related to application design/SW Configuration as and also make sure that the the internal and external railway rules and regulations are applied to the proces.
You will also have co-ordinate with other systems for a railway project and report the status of assigned work package to a work package leader.
Furthermore you need to make sure that the railway signalling system design in terms of a specific application are also within safety requirements.
You will be axpected to participate in customer meetings as required representing the specific area of expertise, as well as you will participate in bid preparations.
Finally you will also be expected to compose pre-studies, investigations, and provide support to installation, test and commissioning during construction of system so that the project can be delivered on time with the required quality.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area
- Good understanding of how the assigned duties contribute to the work of the team.
- Contribute or support to quality and effectiveness of own team.
- Contribute or support to quality and effectiveness of own job.
- Guided by the methods and procedures of own team.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyses possible solutions using technical experience and judgement based on the analysis of information or on practices and precedencies
- Solves problems and selects appropriate alternatives from defined options.
- Exchange on a comparable (or peer) level straightforward information
- Communicate internally and externally questions and checks for understanding
WHAT WE OFFER:
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative. You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Railway specific rules and regulations knowledge desirable
- Railway process and signalling systems knowledge desirable
- System Concepts
- System Robustness
- Functional Analysis
- Fluent in swedish and english both verbally and in writing
- Ms Office package
- Lotus Notes
Job: Production and Installation Integration
Primary Location: SE-SKA-Hassleholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-08-22
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com