Signalling Engineer HWC
Signalling Engineer HWC
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking to recruit for our Rail Control Solution division a Signalling Engineer in Hassleholm
Purpose of the job:
The Signalling Engineer Hardware Configuration will be part of an experienced and engaged team within Region North Engineering Nordics organization. You will do detailed design of cabinets and assure that the product meets applicable customer specifications. The role also includes support to manufacturing, installation, test and commissioning during construction of system.
- Interact with external suppliers of equipment;
- Decide about technical solutions to fulfill customer requirements and design rules;
- Report the status of assigned work package to the line organization;
- Participate in meetings as required representing the specific area of knowledge (customer meetings, project meetings, CCB-meetings etc.);
- Compose pre-studies/investigations for bids in his/her area of expertise.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering;
- 1-2 years of experience in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in railway signalling, ERTMS or other safety-critical systems is highly valued;
- Previous experience in working with Design tools (AutoCAD - mandatory, Elmaster – beneficial);
- Fluent English and Swedish are mandatory;
- Willingness to travel a couple of times per year.
- Experience in working with MS Office, SharePoint
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation?
If so, apply and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: SE-SKA-Hassleholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org