Requisition number: TRCS-SEST02311856
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Software Architect in our Signalling business unit and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Software Architects are at the heart of our Onboard organization within Bombardier Transportation. You will be working alongside experienced engineers to design cutting edge, safety critical software solutions. Your passion for software development excellence and innovation are therefore keys to be successful in this role.
- - Design new functionalities and re-factor existing ones for our ETCS Onboard system;
- - Implement features and support features integration (C and C++);
- - Root cause, impact analyses and defects resolution;
- - Evaluate correctness of requirements driving the implementation as well as already implemented design;
- - Write and maintain software documentation.
- - Master’s degree in Computer Science or other equivalent education (e.g. Engineering);
- - At least 5 years relevant experience in software development for embedded systems;
- - Solid Understanding of object-oriented design paradigms and software modelling;
- - Extensive Knowledge and experience in C/C++;
- - Knowledge and experience in Python;
- - Proven track record with requirements driven developments;
- - Experience with Scrum software developments;
- - Knowledge in safety-critical embedded systems, safe Sw architecture(s) and safety engineering is considered a plus;
- - Experience with application of MISRA and EN50128 is a plus;
- - Experience with component testing is considered a plus.
- - Ideally, knowledge of the OS Linux and/or FreeBSD.
WHAT WE OFFER
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative. You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions. We strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity. We judge people based on their performance and we strive to allow every employee to reach their full ability.
Bombardier Transportation is world leading in Onboard Signalling System development and contributes to push the technical limits of the Europe wide ERTMS signalling network. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, working with some of the world’s best experts, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses and helping people to get where they need to be.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Advance Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org