At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Software Developer in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the Software design and implementation for the ETCS ( European Train Control System), as part of our rail control solutions division.
You will be responsible for creating the Software design based on the requirement specifications, update SW architecture, SW design specification, component specifications and other steering documents. Also, you will be responsible for the software Implementation and verification of the design (coding in C and C++), according to the specifications.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Software design, implementation and verification of safe ETCS Onboard system software (C and C++).
- Write and maintain software documentation.
- Evaluate correctness of requirements driving implementation and already implemented design and tests.
- Root cause and Impact analyses.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other relevant specialization.
- Strong experience in software development, ideally for embedded systems.
- Extensive Knowledge and Experience in C/C++.
- Solid Understanding of object-oriented design paradigms and software modelling.
- Proven track record with requirements driven developments.
- Experience with agile software development, working in cross functional teams.
- Experience with component testing is considered a plus.
- Knowledge in safety-critical embedded systems, safe Sw architecture(s) and safety engineering will be considered a plus.
- Ideally, knowledge of the OS Linux and/or FreeBSD.
- Experience with application of MISRA is a plus.
- English is mandatory for this role, Swedish will be considered a plus.
- Excellent team player and a good communicator.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Test Engineering
Primary Location: SE-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com