At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Software Engineer in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Software Engineer, you will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle and you will be responsible of the maintenance and development of our internal tool used for the configuration of Bombardier’s signalling products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage software development and delivery for products and systems.
- Develop software designs and participate in reviews of software designs
- Software Development including analysis, design and programming.
- Software implementation for user interfaces using Java
- Analysis and time estimation of new features as well as support and maintenance of existing ones.
- Technical support and documentation.
- Offering input and support for functional testing
- Works with Platform/Product Engineering and Integration teams
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or any other relevant specialization
- Proven experience in Software Development
- Strong experience with Java
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- English is mandatory for this role, Swedish will be considered a plus
- Excellent team player and a good communicator
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com