We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Perform Technical analysis of non-compliance reports and new requested features.
- Development of Odometer application for Unix environments and real time environments.
- Develop and maintain new or existing Odometer software functions by formalizing software requirements into design and implementation.
- Write/review requirements and specifications on all different levels of the system including hardware related requirements.
- Deploy releases according to CM process: checkout/check-in, merge, build, release.
- Product Release, Product Narrative and Reference List.
- Change Requests and analysis.
- Bid Support and Signoff.
- BSc or MSc degree in engineering or computer science or corresponding technical experience.
- Relevant experience required (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role).
- Railway knowledge/ experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with general IT tools (MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio).
- Professional knowledge of C/C++ and scripting languages.
- Good knowledge of job-specific tools: Synergy, Doors is an asset.
- Understanding the interconnection between Software and Hardware.
- Knowledge of safe systems is desirable.
- Able to work in teams, responsible for your actions/decisions and result-oriented, with a positive mind.
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-10-25
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org