We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently looking for a
Software Engineer for our location in Vasteras, Sweden
The Software Engineer applies the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems to fulfil the stakeholder requirements.
You will be part of the TCMS (Train Control Management Systems) Software Engineering team and you will perform software design assignments requiring initiative, resourcefulness and design experience and provide advice and guidance to other engineers or designers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To transform specified designs into a well working physical realization.
- To analyse and transform specified requirements into detailed design solutions which have the required safety integrity level.
- Assemble software and/or hardware items through all levels up to form a complete subsystem (e.g. TCMS Platform Architecture or TCMS user application software), according to the architectural and design specifications
- Examine and judge whether the output of a specific development phase fulfils respective requirements, mostly by component/integration testing and delivery of required documentation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Typically, 3 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Experience in software development preferably in IEC 61131.
- Familiar with EN50657 standard (or similar standard from other industry than Railway).
- Experience in Safety Classified Software (SIL) is an advantage.
- Experience within TCMS (Train Control Management Systems) and with MITRAC tools is an advantage.
- Desired competencies communication, customer orientation, problem solving, drive to results, innovation, flexibility, and teamwork skills.
- Advanced/business fluent level of English.
- Swedish language knowledge would be an advantage.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-07-03
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com