At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Software Engineer in our Hassleholm facility.
In this role, you will be responsible to elaborate and maintain software products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement the design (coding in C++) and verify according to the specification
- Create/update the automated component test for the affected module
- Be involved and take responsibility of the trouble shooting and fault finding
- Create a design based on the requirement specification, update SW architecture, SW design specification, component specifications and other steering documents
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven experience within software development
- Knowledge of C++ programming language
- Knowledge about script programming, Linux and SCRUM
- Experience in Git/Gerrit/Jenkins or similar tool
- Experience within an international environment represents a plus
- Fluency in English
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
If so, apply now at www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Together we move.
Job: Advance Engineering
Primary Location: SE-SKA-Hassleholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org