We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Software Engineer at our site in Stockholm, Sweden.
About the role:
The Software Engineer role applies the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software by using C and C++ for the onboard software systems. On this role, you will be working with safety-critical embedded systems, safe software architecture(s) and safety engineering, using OS GNU/Linux and/or FreeBSD.
- Software development for RCS (Rail Control Solutions).
- Write and maintain software documentation.
- Evaluation of the quality of requirements, architectures, designs, code, and tests while placing focus on safety, robustness and availability.
- Requirements engineering.
- Root cause and Impact analyses.
- University or university of applied sciences degree (electrical engineering or automation technology, technical computer science).
- Relevant work experience in software development is required, ideally for embedded systems.
- Extensive Knowledge and Experience in C/C++ and scripting languages like Python/Bash.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design paradigms and software modelling and software test methodologies.
- Proven track record with requirements driven developments and traceability methods.
- Experience with agile software development.
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role, Swedish will be considered a plus.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-09-21
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com