Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
We are currently looking to recruit a Software Test Engineer (m/f) for our site in Stockholm
The software test engineer will test the software for Onboard ETCS (European Train Control System) application as per specified requirements from SW-SW integration, including fault tracing down to the source code (C, C++), up to HW/SW and subsystem integration.
- Analyze System/SW requirements and failure analysis/re-creation.
- Root cause and impact analyses – Fault tracing from system level down to source code
- Create failure reports and documentation
- Problem solving will include a mix of routine and innovative expected, with emphasis on the innovative side.
- Support other team members with test design, execution and detailed log analysis
- Cross-site collaboration, particularly with Sweden, India, Germany and Thailand.
- Demonstrable experience in embedded software testing, ideally for safety critical applications.
- Knowledge and experience in ATP onboard Systems.
- Preferably knowledge and experience in C/C++/C# and fault tracing, static SW analysis;
- Understanding/Knowledge of communication protocols;
- Previous experience n railway domain and knowledge of CENELEC normative will be considered a plus
- Precious experience in ERTMS/ETCS will be considered a plus.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-09-08
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com