Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Software Test Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
Test the ETCS Onboard system and software as per specified requirements from SW-SW integration, including fault tracing down to the source code, up to HW/SW, subsystem, and system integration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, execute, and verify test cases and scripts (C# good advantage) in order to systematically find faults.
- Run risk-based, scenario-based, and exploratory testing sessions.
- Analyse root cause and impact
- Trace fault from system level failure description and being able to identify the module. Understand the error, analyse the impact
- Documenting and verify the documentation
- Experience in software or system development, ideally for embedded systems
- Knowledge and Experience in C/C++/C# and fault tracing, static Software analysis
- Knowledge in safety-critical embedded systems, safe SW architecture(s) and safety engineering is a plus
- Ideally, knowledge/experience in railway domain and/or safety critical testing
- Knowledge in at least one scripting language
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com