Strategy & Transformation Analyst
Strategy & Transformation Analyst
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Our site in Stockholm is dealing with projects ranging from development to production management and delivery of complete vehicles, both for the Swedish market and for export, development and production of propulsion and control systems, service, maintenance and complete traffic systems. journeys, you’ll help millions of people to go further, too. Rail Control Solutions (RCS) is a business unit of Bombardier Transportation (BT).
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a
Strategy & Transformation Analyst (RCS – Region North) for our location in Stockholm, Sweden
REQUISITION NUMBER: TRCS-SEST01848167
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Define and govern relevant Transformation initiatives for Region North
- Drive Strategy & Transformation implementation in close alignment with RCS’s Strategy team
- Aligning budget and other related financial targets; lead BSC activities
- Growth and execution strategy based on enablers/opportunities on each market
- Perform strategic analyses including market and competitor analysis
- Communication planning and execution of initiatives in alignment with RCS communication.
Why work for us?
- Be part of a global company, innovating and collaborating across countries to bring the world closer together
- Change your personal world, with opportunities to shape your own development and experience new ways of working
- Take pride in helping people all over the world to get where they want to be individuals, communities, businesses
- Broaden your horizons as part of a multinational team, working together with world-shaping technology
- Education: Master degree in economics, engineering or business administration;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience post graduate related to the business development field including process improvement and change management;
- Proven performance track record
- International work experience is an advantage (could be via studies as well);
- Good technical understanding of complex systems (knowledge of the railway and signaling area is an advantage);
- Good analytical thinking skills and an ability to influence internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong intercultural awareness within global networks.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Market Development
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-08-10
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org