At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Subsystem Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Subsystem Engineer, your main responsibility will be to manage product requirements across the entire software lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and implement UNISIG Requirements (Initialism of Union of Signalling Industry).
- Analyse, write and review system requirements. Defining system context, interfaces and test cases.
- Offering support throughout the entire lifecycle of product development (implementation, integration, testing, validation and homologation).
- Involving in the Software Design and implementation process.
- Writing Software requirements.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other equivalent education.
- Proven experience in Software Engineering projects in a complex industry (rail, aerospace or automotive) in a similar role.
- Experience in C++ and Software Design
- Proven track record with safety-critical embedded systems.
- Extensive knowledge of functionality and architecture of automation systems (railway systems, ERTMS/ETCS will be a plus).
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Knowledge of Agile (Scaled Agile Framework will be appreciated).
- Experience in requirement management tools (like DOORS) and modelling tools/languages (like SysML/UML) is a plus.
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role, any other languages will be considered an advantage.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org