Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as Supply Chain Planner based at our site in Vasteras, Sweden.
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for making sure that the production and delivery planning for projects is aligned, accurate and available on time, assuming full ownership for planning and supply chain execution within the Operations network of one or more projects and production lines.
- Conduct the Production Scheduling for Operations and communicate consequences and prerequisites to the stakeholders, in terms of capacity and material needs as well as customer impact.
- Administrate the order execution and, together with stakeholders in the Operations team, ensure that material, capacity and design readiness status is clarified prior to start of production.
- Use all available tools to ensure an accurate forecast and positively influence forecasts to reduce stock holding and increase production stability.
- Work collaboratively with Project Management on demand projections, challenging where necessary to drive accuracy of customer demand forecasts.
- Retrospectively review accuracy of forecast and identify variance to the plan, understanding the impact on materials, production and financials (cash flow/profit)
- Administrate the deliveries/shipments and the Operations budget for each project in the ERP and planning systems
- Contribute to the development of the Planning function towards full implementation of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) through own and shared continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Engineering and/or Business administration (typical Industrial Engineering and Management)
- Experience in a Supply Chain function that includes demand, supply and inventory planning, Operations Management, or equivalent
- A proven track record and at least 2 years’ experience in forecasting and project and/or production planning
- Extensive knowledge of material management as well as manufacturing processes and tools
- Understanding of Operations processes and all interfacing functions in a project
- Comprehension of Project Management and Finance
- Knowledge of integrated ERP systems, SAP or Baan platforms preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-09-03
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org