At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a System Engineer for the Automatic Train Protection (ATP) system in our location Stockholm, Sweden
Systems engineering is a key role to the successful development of solutions that create high customer value and satisfaction. As part of this team you will act as the bridge between the users of the system (external or internal customers) the developers (including HW and SW Designers, Testers and Validators) and the safety assessors.
- Manage the real needs of the project and product stakeholders, including customers and end users with the responsibility to elicit, analyse, validate, specify, verify and manage the requirements.
- Fulfilment and statement of compliance to customer requirements.
- Creation and negotiation of technical concepts, support product owner and product management with technical expertise
- Definition of system requirement specification, system architecture specification, system interface specifications
- Support hazard and risk analyses, failure mode effects and criticality analyses, analyse non-conformities
- Verification of test specifications and module design specifications
- Appropriate documentation on all required levels pertaining to both product and process
- Analysis of customer specifications and discussions with the customer and internal stakeholders, product management and product owner support
- Elicit, analyse, validate, verify, manage system requirements. Defining system requirements, architecture, definition of system context and interfaces, create technical concepts
- Support project members; align and negotiate with internal and interface stakeholders; training and knowledge transfers
- Evaluation of software and documentation – Verification
- Support of and definition for generic processes, generic requirements handling, product descriptions and tools (or tool chains) belonging to the product and for the requirement management itself (i.e. DOORS)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent education (e.g. Engineering)
- At least 1-3 years relevant work experience ideally in system development for embedded safety critical systems
- Requirements management and traceability, configuration management
- Experience with specifications, conducting analyses and documentation of complex technical systems
- Presentation skills and ability to communicate and negotiate with a wide variety of stakeholders Networking, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in context of railway operation, railway systems or railway signalling especially ERTMS/ETCS
- Experience in requirement management tools like DOORS and knowledge in modelling tools and languages like SysML/UML highly desired
- Knowledge in safety-critical embedded systems and safety engineering and CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50128, EN50129, EN50159-1, EN50159-2, ISO/IEC 17020 highly desired
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Job: Advance Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com