System Test Engineer
System Test Engineer
Join us as a System Test Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
Software testing plays a vital role in ensuring the quality, reliability and continuity of our software solutions and our customers operations. Your passion for software quality and meticulous testing is therefore keys to being successful in this role. As a System Test Engineer, you will be challenged with complex technical environments and will be expected to use your knowledge to promote quality to the highest standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare Test Plans in order to verify and ensure that the system meets its design specifications and requirements within the project.
- Write Test Specification, Test Environment Specification, Test Record and Test Reports.
- Develop and execute test cases and related scripts for scenario-based testing in lab environment.
- Analyse test results and reported deviations from expected system behaviour.
- Support lab configuration setup according to technical specifications.
- Plan, coordinate and support of System Integration activities.
- Support Project Management, Project Engineering and System Engineering.
- Re-create, analyse and suggest potential solutions of reported errors.
- Interface with several internal departments, suppliers and customers.
- Participates in technical document reviews and prepare documents for submission to the customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Technical experience with testing in development projects.
- Good understanding of HW and SW interactions within complex system architectures.
- Programming knowledge/understanding desirable (experience with programming languages like: C, C++, C# or Python)
- Relevant experience within test lab environment.
- Experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems is highly valued.
- Knowledge of DOORS, Rational Synergy or similar tools are considered a plus.
- English at a fluent level is highly valued for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com