System Test Engineer
System Test Engineer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a System Test Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Västerås, Sweden.
As a System Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the electrical and mechanical integration for system test setup.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform system, type and investigation tests on sub-system as well as on complete system with reporting off measurement data;
- Review of test procedures;
- Perform system test setup, both mechanical and electrical including instrumentation.
- Collect, storage, evaluate data, calculate the accuracy of measurements;
- Perform safety analyses before tests;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering;
- Proven experience in railway industry would be desirable;
- Previous experience in system testing would represent a plus;
- A driven individual, autonomous and self-organised;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English, Swedish would be desirable.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-08-22
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com