We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are looking for a System Engineer in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the job
You will identify input requirements, formalize them into requirements and interface specifications and design, architect and drive new key deliverables for the GSP (generic safe platform) product.
- Identification of stakeholder requirements and applicable standards.
- Analyse, validate, verify and manage the system requirements.
- Define system requirements, definition of system context and interfaces.
- Lead of Engineering Work Package in the Project.
- Support implementers, integrators, testers and validators (e.g. explain requirements, assess non-conformities) including conception of safety measures for presentation to assessors and involved teams.
- Appropriate documentation on all required levels relating to both product and process including verification of test specifications and module design specifications.
- Offer support for tutorials, trainings and ensure knowledge transfer.
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety analysis and performance optimization.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or other equivalent education (e.g. Engineering)
- Relevant experience with requirements and system engineering in a multinational environment will be preferred.
- Good understanding of HW and SW interactions within complex system architectures.
- Experience with field testing will be highly appreciated.
- Well-organized, sociable and with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems will be highly valued.
- Experience in requirement management tools like DOORS is highly desired.
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-10-06
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com