Team Leader Onboard
Team Leader Onboard
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Team Leader Onboard in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job:
In this role, you will be responsible to lead a cross-site, cross-functional agile Team, involved in the development of our ETCS (European Train Control System). As Team Leader your role will be to ensure the Team is working in an enjoyable environment and your focus will be on team members’ development, personal growth and overall team performances.
As Team Scrum Master you will mainly act as facilitator for your team, making sure the Team can perform and deliver supporting them removing impediments and/or roadblocks together with the Scrum Masters supporting the other teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate work and improves cooperation between the members of the team and other teams according to the SAFe Agile framework.
- Support the team as servant leader in reaching team commitments.
- People management activities – Staff the team, develop employees’ competencies and assess performances.
- Promote high quality standard and ensure teams deliverables are up to expectations.
- Proactively contribute to build a productive environment.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Proven experience in requirements driven product development.
- Relevant experience as a Scrum Master/ Team Leader in a Software development group.
- Technical experience working with complex systems and projects.
- Experience in a cross-functional team, experience in cross-site teams is a plus.
- Complete understanding of SW development lifecycle
- Knowledge of engineering leadership.
- Knowledge of signalling railway systems is considered a plus.
- English at a fluent level, Swedish will be considered a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-09-08
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org