Team Leader System Engineer
Team Leader System Engineer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking for a SYSTEM ENGINEER for our location in Stockholm, Sweden
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a System Engineer you will join one of our agile cross-functional development Team in Stockholm, in which you will have the opportunity to develop as a cross-functional Team member, taking care not only about helping us designing the best solutions for our customer and manage product requirements across the entire product lifecycle, but also support the Team with product knowledge and reviews.
- Identify customer needs through close collaboration with the Solution Team.
- Write, analyse, verify and manage system requirements.
- Define system requirements, architecture and definition of system context and interfaces.
- Create technical concepts.
- Support Product Owner on system solutions and product selection.
- Support developers, testers, integrators and validators.
- Define processes, products and tools.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant experience working with system engineering, requirements, specifications and documentation of complex technical systems.
- Ease of understanding SW and HW, and their interconnection.
- Proven track record with safety-critical embedded systems.
- Extensive knowledge of functionality and architecture of railway systems, especially ERTMS/ETCS is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of signaling is a plus.
- Understanding of railway vehicles and their interfaces to onboard systems is a plus.
- Experience in requirement management tools like DOORS and modelling tools/languages like SysML/UML is a plus.
- English is mandatory, Swedish will be considered a plus.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment.
- Knowledge in product management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com