Technical Project Lead
Technical Project Lead
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you are ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Technical Project Lead for our location in Västerås, Sweden.
The Control & Communication Platform organization is the Bombardier Transportation internal supplier of control system products for railway vehicle control. The organization is global with sites in Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, and India. The team in Västerås is responsible for computers, input and output products, and human machine interface products. We are now investing in new products with increased performance, cyber security protection and increased functionality. We now offer a position as technical project lead for development and maintenance of advanced control products.
- Plan and lead product development projects
- Manage quality, time and cost targets
- Manage product backlogs for the product which implies planning of maintenance activities and coordination with release projects.
- Manage and coordinate issue resolution
- Administration and reporting
- Master of Science in Software engineering or comparable
- Documented embedded systems development experience
- Documented project management experience and preferable formal certification
- Knowledge and experience of functional safety engineering is a benefit
- Knowledge and experience with cyber security engineering is a benefit
- It is important that you have a positive mindset and a will to drive your work and the team towards defined goals.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Job: Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org