Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently looking for a
Technical Project Manager for our location in Stockholm, Sweden
In this role, you will work as TPM (Technical Project Manager) for our software development projects within signalling in Sweden. These projects develop the Generic Application (GA) for the Swedish market based on rail control and signaling platform. The main part of the GA software is the Interlocking Logic (ILL) that controls how trains can move on the Swedish railway. The purpose of the ILL is to fulfil the regulations regarding safety while at the same time meeting the requirements on availability.
As TPM, you will lead a competent GA software team of developers and testers. The developers design and implement the ILL and the additional software that constitutes the GA. The testers work with testing both in simulated environments and on target hardware. In addition to testing, formal verification is done, mainly for the safety-related requirements.
You will also be part of the project core team led by the commercial project manager. In addition to project management, the core team has expertise in different technical areas, for example the complete signaling systems, customer requirements, safety and configuration management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and inspire a technical team of software developers and testers: facilitate team cooperation, detailed planning and follow-up
- Be responsible for the adherence to the GA software development process
- Manage development projects with regards to approved scope, schedule and budget
- Report status to project core team and line managers
- Deliver Generic Application software releases for customer projects based on the rail control and signaling platform.
- Ideally, an engineering degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- Relevant experience in a similar role (i.e. technical project management within an advanced software development project including both design and test and where you worked with many interfaces)
- You are structured, communicative and can handle a complex environment that requires flexibility but also a strong drive to succeed.
- Advanced/business fluent level of English.
- Swedish language knowledge at a fluent level.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-08-24
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org