Tender Sourcing Manager
Tender Sourcing Manager
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as a Tender Sourcing Manager in Vasteras, Sweden
Purpose of the job
The key role is coordination of information from internal sources like engineering, finance, legal, sales and consolidation into a cost model in coordination with Bid Manager for the tender.
Key responsibilities and challenges:
1. On Products managed:
- Regularly extract ERP data to asses s most recent Product competitiveness from current Project(s). Assess current measured performance vs previous formal Ref Lib review.
- Ensures (or organizes / leads) PAR meetings are conducted on the Projects using the Products he is in charge.
- Manages Idea Generation Meetings (IGM), Ensures suppliers suggestions are brought by Buyers.
- Manages PAR meetings of the Products he is in charge and ensures decisions are made leading to the yearly targets. (Y1/Y2/Y3).
- Challenges Platform requirements where and when relevant,
- Proposes topics eligible for sustaining funding and monitor the budget on a monthly basis
- Ensures implementation of actions, identifies risks and mitigation plans
- Maintain the relevant (project management type) progress dashboard.
2. On Products not managed:
- On anticipation to key tenders, leads pre-tendering activities , builds a Product Cost reference in extracting data from the ERP, updates the costs in the relevant economic baseline,
- Lead actions to robustify the Product Cost reference
3. On Tenders:
- Ensure requirements are provided to Sourcing Domains
- Challenge tender requirements when relevant (promote standardization or optimum technology)
- Consolidate the sourcing commitment in tender phase and the preliminary supplier list
- Propose ambitions based on Reference Library improvement plans
- Manage the commitment construction with the sourcing community
- Lead competitiveness reviews involving the management
- Build the costing
- Manages the Sourcing Alignment Review (SAR)
- Presents the costing for validation during the Tender sourcing validation meeting
- Lead commitment review based on the Sourcing commitment sheet.
- Minimum of 4-10 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- MASTER / MBA in Business, Purchasing/Sourcing or equivalent;
- Industrial or Project background;
- Quality and supply chain background, Finance Project ;
- Understand Customer Expectations and Sales Strategy to compete successfully;
- Mobilize internal functions around customer needs and winning strategy;
- Work close with Bid Team to build a winning proposal;
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
If you are interested, apply now!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-09-14
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org