At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Our Rail Control Solutions division site in Hässleholm, Sweden
is looking for an experienced Test Architect.
Purpose of the role
The Test Architect is responsible for overall test tools and how we test our systems on a generic level. Responsible for the toolbox that bundles our various test tools, maintain and improve the toolbox and share with users and regions. The Test Architect shall also collect good ideas from all users, share them and feedback to the tool developers to guide the development in right direction.
Key Responsibilities and challenges
- Define and maintain the overall test toolbox, together with respective product owner.
- Connect to and support users, drive Test community, make sure we use the right tools.
- Ensure state of the art toolbox for testing our products and solutions, especially in later phases.
- Drive a Test community with users to share best practice and collect good ideas to further develop our tools
- Be the link between Product Families, Tools and Regions in terms of test activities and test environments
- Drive towards automated tests where applicable
- Strong experience with software and product development in test environments and simulation
- Strong experience in test automation
- Knowledge in RCS solutions, test strategies and processes
- Understand CENELEC
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Experienced in Windows and Linux system administration including setting up servers and installing software.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Job: Strategic Planning
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org