Test Engineer Formal Verification
Test Engineer Formal Verification
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Our site in Stockholm is dealing with projects ranging from development to safety signalling with a focus on supplies control and signal system solutions, maintenance and complete traffic systems.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Test Engineer Formal Verification for our location in Stockholm, Sweden (REQUISITION NUMBER: TRCS-SEST02082127).
The main responsibility in the role is to verify that the interlocking systems fulfil the ERTMS railway signalling requirements provided by the customer. Tests will primarily be carried out using formal methods, which are based on propositional and predicate logic. These methods are essential and crucial to ensure the safety of the interlocking system.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and understand system requirements for the generic application of the interlocking system;
- Specify, execute and report test results;
- Review and update existing tests and specifications;
- Analyze test results and non-conformity results;
- Cooperation within teams and departments in order to continuously improve system knowledge.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering / any equivalent degree or work experience;
- Background in mathematics and logic is desirable;
- Railway signalling knowledge is considered a plus;
- 3-5 years post graduate work experience in software development is desirable;
- Experience with formal methods is considered a plus;
- Fluent English language is mandatory, Swedish language is considered a plus.
Why work for us?
- Be part of a global company, innovating and collaborating across countries to bring the world closer together.
- Change your personal world, with opportunities to shape your own development and experience new ways of working.
- Take pride in helping people all over the world to get where they want to be - individuals, communities, businesses.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org