Test Leader, ITC (m/f)
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are looking to recruit for our Rail Control Solution division a Test Leader in Stockholm
Based in Stockholm, we have a vibrant and diverse team of people working with Installation, Test and Commissioning. In the team, there is a great set of mixed competencies, junior to senior, and a strong team spirit in place. We get to work on exciting projects in Sweden as well as internationally. Are you keen on learning more about ERTMS, and other international developments in the world of rail technology, then this is the place to be! We are now welcoming you to join us!
Purpose of the job
The Test Leader will be responsible to carry out and lead test activities in alignment with the Installation, Test and Commissioning process. You will work with signaling systems, interlockings and other products within this field. While carrying out these activities yourself, you will also be leading a team of technicians, support and guide them in their work within the testing field. The role has quite some variation to it, you will travel to different sites, collaborate with external and internal stakeholders, work focused on set part of projects yet also have the opportunity to see projects from a full cycle perspective.
- Prepare test related documentation, such as control plan for testing, test instructions, records etc. and make sure it is accessible and archived according to project routines.
- Prepare time tables for testing, in cooperation with Work Package Owner and Commissioning Leader.
- Check that tools, instruments and test equipment are available, calibrated and functioning.
- Enforcing and following the safety measures.
- Take the role of an electrical safety leader whenever there is electrical work at hand.
- Ensuring that dispositions, closed track and other protective measures are carried out.
- Make sure that the latest installation and test documentation is available and being used.
- Make sure that handover from Installation is carried out according to the ITC process and records are produced in cooperation with Installation Leader.
- Verify the Installation and Test documentation with respect to any remarks and comments and make sure that all records are correctly filled in and signed.
- Certification to work as a Test Leader, provided by Swedish Railway Authority (I – Ställverk 95) .
- Certification Y, F for Interlocking 95 is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Previous expertise with Interlocking 95.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering would be an advantage but to a requirement.
- Experienced in railway track, signalling systems and electrical installations.
- Experienced Test Engineer.
- Experienced in reading and interpreting drawings and circuit diagrams.
- Good knowledge in the Swedish and English language, spoken as well as in writing.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-08-10
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org