At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking to recruit for our Rail Control Solution division a Test Leader in Stockholm
Purpose of the job:
The Test Leader will carry out and lead test activities in a proper, correct manner, according to the ITC process. You will be responsible to carry out and lead test activities in a proper manner, according to the ITC process, by paying attention to installation, test and commissioning activities, reading and interpreting drawings and circuit diagrams or having knowledge on signalling systems and electrical installations.
- Prepare test related documentation, such as control plan for testing, test instructions records etc. and make sure it is accessible and archived according to project routines
- Prepare time tables for testing, in cooperation with Work Package Owner and Commissioning Leader
- Check that tools, instruments and test equipment are available, calibrated and functioning
- Enforcing and following the safety measures
- Take the role of an electrical safety leader whenever there is electrical work at hand
- Ensuring that dispositions, closed track and other protective measures are carried out
- Make sure that the latest installation and test documentation is available and being used
- Make sure that handover from Installation is carried out according to the ITC process and records are produced in cooperation with Installation Leader
- Verify the Installation and Test documentation with respect to any remarks and comments and make sure that all records are correctly filled in and signed
- Report and file Non-Conformity Reports according to established routines, both project- and department related
- Certification to work as a Test Leader, provided by Swedish Railway Authority (such as Trafikverket or Besiktniugsman)
- Previous expertise with Interlocking 905
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experienced in railway track, signalling systems and electrical installations
- Experienced Test Engineer, including test methods
- Experienced in reading and interpreting drawings and circuit diagrams.
- Good knowledge about the various subsystems and equipment included in RCS’s signal systems.
- Good knowledge in the Swedish and English language, spoken as well as in writing.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation?
If so, apply and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Job: Test Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com