Test Leader Onboard
Test Leader Onboard
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Test Leader Onboard Engineer in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
In this role, you will be responsible to perform Onboard Test and commissioning assignments requested from function departments in Bombardier. You will be offering technical expertise in support to other departments within the company and be part of an experienced and engaged team working with the Onboard Systems Generic and Specific Applications within Region North.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Follow the Onboard system processes.
- Perform type verifications in according to the specification.
- Monitor and report errors in according to the NCR (CM management process).
- Responsible for the field tests for the Onboard systems.
- Perform tests and verifications for the systems and balises.
- Perform test in the commercial traffic with closed track approval.
- Responsible for the protocol and records.
- Software Onboard installations and inspections.
- Support and log information during field surveys.
- Support onboard during way side commissioning.
- Support Engineers with the test specifications.
- Offer technical support for all kind of onboard services and to customer contracts.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in Electronics and/ or Electrical field.
- Relevant experience within test lab environment.
- Technical experience working with complex systems and projects.
- Experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems is highly valued.
- Knowledge of DOORS, Rational Synergy or similar tools are considered a plus.
- English at a fluent level, Swedish will be considered a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% per year.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Test Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org