Training Management Officer
Training Management Officer
Join us as a Training Management Officer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm
The BT RCS Training Academy develops and delivers training covering rail solutions, systems and products to customers, infrastructure owners & maintainers as well as operators and consulting companies.
The BT RCS Training Academy contributes to building knowledge outside RCS, promoting BT and RCS, supporting sales and marketing activities and promoting rail training and education.
The Leader of the BT RCS Training Academy has the direct management of the RCS global training portfolio, its relevance and value to the business: the organization and our customers. The responsibility includes maintaining the training portfolio to the highest quality standards, and ensuring that the training portfolio is made accessible and delivered to the business in the most appropriate and cost effective way. To ensure success, the Leader of the RCS Training Academy will need to develop a cooperative network with internal and external stakeholders across various functions (such as Solutions and Products Managers, Sales, Bids, Services, Communications, Human Resources, Finance, trainers), demonstrate Leadership, drive initiatives, and commit to ambitious objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting business development activities aimed at promoting and selling training services outside of Bombardier in cooperation with Sales, Bids, and Services
- Enforcing that all projects include training offers in the bid phase
- Improving and rationalizing how training is presented in bids and in project deliveries
- Managing the training portfolio and harmonizing current courses packages
- Developing new courses to the customers which meets their needs
- Leading and coordinating the execution of training sessions for the customers
- Invoicing, scheduling and planning. Pooling trainers for better efficiency and cost
- Ensuring that trainers pass through certification & accreditation programs
- Marketing the training business internally within the company and externally towards customers
- University Bachelor’s degree or higher (ideally engineering or business administration)
- Direct experience with training methods, training organizations, change management
- Knowledge of the signaling products preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-08-22
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com