Language: Fluent Swedish & full working proficiency in English
Reporting: Warehouse Manager MTS Nordics
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
Purpose of the role
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the Warehouse and setting it up. The person will be a partner for our client & stakeholder and ensure profitable growth for Bombardier by managing material solutions contract efficiently.
You are self-driven by nature that can work in a dynamic environment with a business-oriented mindset that can lift the standard and look for improvements with the warehouse’s logics & supply chain.
Manage the spare parts warehouse for defined projects:
- Ensure all safety requirements and standards fulfilled
- Responsible and accountable to ensure financial targets achieved
- Ensure spare parts procured, sold and delivered efficiently
- Continuously work to ensure inventory optimized
- Manage obsolescence strategy and execution
- Contract Compliance, work with predefined and agreed rules or guidelines
In close cooperation with bid and project team define material solutions strategy including:
- Financial model for spare parts
- Warehouse strategy
- Obsolescence strategy
- Based on input from ILS and procurement prepare spare part lists
Manage customer expectations:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by establishing a good network and delivering on agreed commitments
- Define and support upselling opportunities related to material solutions, component repair, and overhaul
Ensure MTS processes are continuously enhanced, aligned with relevant functions
- Educational Degree in logistics and/or supply chain
- 5 years of work experience in logistics and supply chain
- Experience within the industry is an advantage
- Experience with Maximo – Version 6 / 7and/or BaaN IV
- Handling Chemicals with Sisource & iChemistry
- Experience with Lotus Notes
What can you expect
- You work closely with Site Manager and his team in Gothenburg but ultimately report to the Warehouse Manager MTS Nordics in Vasteras.
- You will be a part of a strong team of 30 people, who support each other across the country.
- Be a part of a global company and work with many nationalities.
- Drive & lead the sector into something better
- Traveling 1-2 times pr. month
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: SE-VG-Göteborg
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com