Customer Training Coordinator
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
The purpose of the role will be to coordinate Customer Training scope for the complete project. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering technical/maintenance information, composing training material and delivering the customer training.
Responsibilities will be to create and maintain a training time plan, present training courses on customer sites, allocate external resources if needed, follow up on training performance and maintain communication with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the training, and delivery of documents with the customer according to the contract.
- Participate in customer meetings to ensure that requirements are met.
- Attend internal meetings for feedback and reporting
- Arrange access to vehicles (with the workshop) during training
- Oversee and review suppliers training documentation.
- Coordinate work and deliveries with business partner.
- Arrange training with external trainers.
- Produce training documentation in Swedish (according to the contract and training time plan)
- Update training documents according to:
– end customer’s comments (Swedish)
– engineering requests
– comments from verification/validation activities
- Translation coordination and review
- Document review.
- Evaluate the training level of expertise required and allocate training resource
- Give feedback to documentation team regarding required updates for preparation and fault-finding activities etc.
- Liaising with the Tech hub-, training- and engineering team.
- Coordination experience
- Leadership skills
- Technical documentation knowledge
- Rail industry experience
- TrainMate user experience
- Swedish native speaker
- Arbortext XML
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.