Cyber Security Specialist
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
We are looking for a colleague that can help us develop the Cyber Security functions in our signaling systems in Sweden. You will be a part of our Stockholm office, but we are open to remote or other solution.
Purpose of the Job
You will work with people both in the Alstom organization and with our customer, Trafikverket.
The work involves implementation of cyber security requirements both in the products but also in the processes and instructions used to build our signal systems. We also need you to educate and explain what Cyber Security means to our teams as we believe that the knowledge of our personnel is the most important thing of all to make a world class product.
Since this a new role at Alstom in Sweden we expect you to have extensive experience from cyber security in the field of operational technology (OT). You must possess significant technical know-how, but not necessarily IT related. We find it of great importance with strong coordination and communication skills as there will be a requirement to connect with the customer.
- Coordination of requirements, implementation, and verification/validation of systems
- Develop systematic handling of Security Related Application Conditions
- Develop Cyber Security configuration templates. Develop Cyber Security processes
- Customer contact to align requirements
- Contribute to set up a customer Service Level Agreement with respect to Cyber Security
- Contact person to Generic Products and Cyber Security community within Alstom
As a person you need to be highly process driven as there will be a need to validate and implement systems related to cyber security conditions. We would prefer if you had a background in the rail industry. However, an adjacent sector such as the energy market or industrial control systems industry will be a good match.
- Master or Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience postgraduate.
- Good system knowledge on a technical level and strong background in railway signalling like Interlocking, ATP, Metros, CBTC and/or ERTMS technologies would be a plus
- We would prefer if you understood SW and HW and the interconnection – how SW and HW work together.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.