Project Industrialization Engineer NORR
Reg ID 325122
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Do you want to join a world leader in the railway sector?
Alstom Sweden is looking for an ambitious Industrialization Engineer working in a good and friendly environment for a challenging project based in our facility in Luleå, SWEDEN.
The Project Industrialization Engineer is responsible to industrialize the maintenance, renovation/modernization or warranty activity at the Depot, Repair Centre, or Production site(s) in order to secure the production deliverables.
Main tasks and responsibilities
– Lead the industrialization of technical documentation, respecting the Standard Manufacturing Process & Standard Manufacturing Line guidelines, footprint
– Elaborate the required industrial deliverables: Macro-process, Work Instructions, implantation of the workstations, Bill of Material, Task Sequence and/or Standard Operations Sheet, Work Instructions, Method times, definitive Layouts.
– Provide inputs to Industrial and tools requirements for project execution activities
– Implement the Project Make or Buy strategy in all deliverables
– Define and implement the training plan related to industrial topics and to Special Processes
– Validate the industrial deliverables, processes, and tools during production execution (FAI)
– Respect the Industrial Planning milestones according with DFQ (Design for Quality)
– Understand and support the implementation of APSYS (Lean manufacturing) subjects related to Industrial Roadmap
– Develop industrial expertise in their scope, according to method, processes, and tools, capitalize and manage REX to improve and share industrial standards with Central Team
– Orient & validate the design while considering the industrial constraints of the manufacturing, renovations, and maintenance sites, in Concurrent Engineering with the design team.
– Ensure Railway Safety and EHS, AZDP (Zero Deviation Plan) standards are respected
– Create and relevant supporting documentation for end customer invoicing.
– Actively works with improving the data-quality in all support system to identify gaps between contractual and actual invoicing.
Skills and education
– Technical education
– IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Swedish and English fluency
Desired Knowledge / Experience
– Industrial background with 2 to 5 years’ experiences preferably in the railway industry or
– Technical background with 2 to5 years’ experiences preferably in the railway industry, ideally in an international organization
– Ability to read and understand schematics and drawings
– Technical experience of Methods Engineering, writing, and improving manufacturing and/or maintenance work instructions, line balancing, Lean Manufacturing
– Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP) for Bill of Materials, Routings, Configuration follow-up
– Working knowledge of Quality and Health & Safety standards and systems
– Flexible and Adaptable. Can adapt to new ideas, new issues
– Able to execute the work autonomously, including all aspects of Methods Engineering
– Conscientious. Meets proposed deadlines with ability to work under pressure
– Team Player. Supports team members, Spirit of “Team Trust Action”
– Desire to learn and develop
– Decisive. Obtains and uses necessary information to make decisions. Refers decision to others when appropriate
– Ability to Coach Others. Must share skills/information to others
– Self-Motivation. Is inspired by the job in hand and inspires others to achieve agreed goals
– Logical and organized.
Joining Alstom means being a part of a highly qualified international team and you will be working with one of the most prestigious projects within railways in Sweden/Denmark/Norway/Russia.
Our work environment is dynamic and positive and our Swedish/Danish/Norwegian/Russian organization is fast-growing. We offer an innovation-oriented culture with international career opportunities. Competitive terms and conditions, pension and insurance agreements will be given.
Do you have the experience we’re looking for and would you like to contribute in the development of an exciting environment? You’re welcome to apply for this position as soon as possible. The applications are reviewed continuously. Please note that the position can be filled before the application deadline and that only applications received via our website will be taken into account.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.