Project Product Introduction Manager
Would you like to be part of a highly skilled team in an empowering, enthusiastic, and challenging atmosphere? Does the opportunity to be a part of a team shaping the future of modern transportation solutions sound exciting? If yes, then this position is for you! Apply today!
the global leader in smart and sustainable mobility
is looking for an
Project Product Introduction Manager to be based in Stockholm
What will you do?
You will be responsible for Service Level Agreements, Service Projects, and Warranty Contracts. Your core responsibility is to ensure deliveries according to contract and in agreement with customer needs. You are the primary point of contact for the customer and a high degree of customer focus is expected.
Responsibilities also include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the contracted service requirements within a group of assigned accounts providing activities which are designed to meet customer expectations.
- Allocation and coordination of resources according to contract needs and company framework.
- Full responsibility for the results of the contracts and projects incl. financials.
- Identify, resolve and if needed escalate issues that could have a negative impact on customer satisfaction. Report progress, financials, issues etc. according to process
- To act as a first point of contact and assist the customer in placing additional orders or variation requests and ensure the quality according to customer expectations.
- Identify and develop selling opportunities together with the Service Contracts team.
- Responsible for the management of all communication with the customer.
- Manage customer service requirements including technical advice and guidance.
- Responsible for driving customer satisfaction and to act as the customer advocate internally.
- Assure prompt, effective, and cost-efficient containment to minimize impact of emerging issues to all concerned.
- Maintain a log of progress, observations and opportunities for process and business improvements.
- Project planning, budgeting, and forecasting
Who are you?
- Good knowledge in the Swedish and English language, spoken as well as written.
- Good technical education and experience or equivalent.
- General computer knowledge.
- Good knowledge about project management tools (e.g., Primavera).
- Basic knowledge of railway signalling systems.
- Excellent skills in project management, organisation, planning, budgeting, and reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Service process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good ability to coordinate other team members and delegate tasks.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and make decisive decisions by using good critical thinking processes.
- Ability to co-operate and be a good team player.
- High level of integrity.
- High level of flexibility.
- Takes a personal responsibility for results and commitments.
- Ability to travel, as it is a natural part of the job.
- Ability to work outside office hours, as it is sometimes necessary due to customer’s request not to disturb the operation
What do we offer?
An agile, inclusive, and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Who are we?
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.