Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to bring new green solutions to the world market? If you are driven by results and want to learn about the interesting field of railway and signaling, please let us get to know you!
We are currently looking for a
Sales Lead in our nicely located office in Stockholm.
As a Sales Lead, you will develop our D&IS service and product portfolio for the company, by taking over the responsibility to define the product selection and marketing strategy, to represent the market/customers within our company and to provide guidance to sales in all product related aspects.
You will act as a facilitator between different stakeholders and propose suitable solutions to the customers. The product portfolio covers all signal-related material for both onboard and trackside like point machines, balises, interlockings etc.
Your key responsibilities?
- Developing our service and product portfolio as well as promote and sell our products to end-customer.
- Support customers and the organization with expert knowledge in selected product areas and work with pricing of products and services.
- Drive business development for new sales areas.
- Manage bid preparation.
- Drive customer business meetings and negotiations.
You are result driven professional with international mind set and good rail industry knowledge. You have a natural way of combining interpersonal skills with time management and communication to successfully achieve your targets.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Very strong and relevant previous experience in railway industry preferably in a product or/and service sales position.
- Extensive experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment.
- Very good communication skills coupled with good stakeholder management.
- English and Swedish business fluent
- Driver’s license.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We are acting…
- You actively identify issues and risks and develop correction plans
- You are a problem solver
- You act process minded, data-driven and fact based
- You accept differences
- You excel in collaboration and communication
- You actively support inclusion
- Safety first
- You are all responsible to make it happen
- You adhere to the highest ethics and compliance rules