Would you like to be part of a highly skilled team in an empowering, enthusiastic, and challenging atmosphere? Does the opportunity to be a part of a team shaping the future of modern transportation solutions sound exciting? If yes, then this position is for you!
Alstom is looking for a Systems Engineer to be based in Stockholm, Sweden
Join us today! Be the one to build safer, faster, and more comfortable transportation solutions.
What will you do?
System Engineers are the pillars of our onboard organization within Alstom. You will be working alongside experienced engineers to shape solutions and customer features. Your passion for solution excellence, innovation as well as your logical mind are therefore keys to be successful in this role. As a System engineer in our team, you will contribute with the design and realization of our SW product, having ownership of the requirement for software development, supporting, and collaborating with developers, testers, and product owners.
We are a team with diverse backgrounds and look forward to your contribution to our palette of competencies. As System Engineer you will be in the care of Arif our Requirements Engineering Metier Lead. He will be a great support together with the team and give you the opportunity to grow, share, and learn in our community.
Your key responsibilities?
- Identify customer needs through close collaboration with our stakeholders.
- Analyse, write, verify, and manage SW product requirements.
- Support the Product Owner on system solutions.
- Integrate and support an Agile SW team (Scrum Master, SW Developers, integrators, testers).
- Support the products development strategy and tools.
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in computer science or other equivalent education (e.g., Engineering).
- Proven experience of working with customer requirements and providing them with possible solutions
- Experience in railway signalling processes and solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of safety-critical embedded systems.
- Knowledgeable on product lifecycle
- Experience with SW Test Engineering.
- Experience with Design (UML) and coding (C++).
- Fluency in English.
What do we oﬀer?
An agile, inclusive, and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Who are we?
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact. Apply now