System Engineer RBC
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as System Engineer RBC in Haessleholm, SWEDEN
- Requirement and Interface requirement management
- System Architecture and Operational Scenarios: Describe the interaction of the systems included in the technical solution and its users.
- Analysis of system functionality and its deviations: Be able to analyze and understand functional deviations in order to find solutions that can be acceptable for the customer.
- Support: Scrum teams, Developers, Bid estimation, Project Management, Drive change within way of working.
- Take the Technical lead in Technical meetings
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- 3 years of studies in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in developing/testing safety systems
- Experience in requirement management tool, as DOORS or similar
- Experience in working with different system architectures
- Experience of working with change management tool
- Experience from different areas as Software development or Testing of safety systems is relevant
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law. Apply now